All successful healthcare leaders know the critical importance and impact of their Personal Presence. Regardless of title, level within the organization, or length and extent of experience, Personal Presence is, to a large extent, directly responsible for a successful life and career.
To be an effective and successful healthcare leader, you must:
- Persuade others as you state opinions and answer questions.
- Position yourself as a thought leader when you champion a cause or a change.
- Communicate issues clearly in ways that engage others both intellectually and emotionally.
- Win others‘ trust by demonstrating your integrity and goodwill.
- Win contracts or promotions and generally get ahead in your career.
Dianna Booher has just published a superb new book titled Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader. This excellent book is a critically important resource for any healthcare leader who desires greater personal and professional success.
The book provides excellent advice, real-life-examples and specific ways to improve “How You Look, How You Talk, How You Think, and How to Act.”
Serious study and application of the priceless suggestions, recommendations and step-by-step examples within this book will improve every aspect of your personal and professional life. I guarantee it!