Some of the most beautiful and precious gifts in life are wonderful friends and colleagues who provide great personal and professional value by providing highly relevant “tips” from time to time. A perfect example is my long-time friend and colleague, Calvin Colbert. Calvin is a Vice President with Challenger, Gray & Christmas, the well-known and very highly regarded job and search coaching firm. Calvin’s latest high-value tip was… “Dan, you gotta read the book, The Go-Giver… an excellent book, an excellent read… you will love it.”
I am happy to report that, once again, my friend Calvin Colbert was “right on” and absolutely on target. The Go-Giver is indeed an excellent book, an excellent read, and is relevant to every person (and organization) on the planet who desires to add value, to be truly successful, and to build a positive personal and professional legacy of contribution, service and making the world a better place for all to enjoy.
Consider a few quotes from praise for the book:
- “The five laws are beautiful in their simplicity, but it is Mann and Burg’s powerful storytelling that elevates them from the simply motivational to the truly inspirational.”
- “The Go-Giver is more than a great book! It will flip your thoughts on business and life upside down and provide massive value for you throughout your career.”
- “The greatest leader is a servant leader. The Go-Giver tells a great story about how to serve your way to success.”
- “At the heart of The Go-Giver is a philosophy—actually, a way of being—that will dramatically increase your business, enrich your life, and make an extraordinary mark on the world around you.”
- “The Go-Giver belongs in the hands of every one of your sales and leadership team members. I firmly believe this philosophy could transform the way the world does business.”
- “Every now and then a book comes along that says exactly what the world needs to hear at that precise moment. The Go-Giver is one of these rare books.”
This short book is beautifully written. The content is superb and the book demonstrates storytelling at its very best. The authors, Bob Burg and John David Mann, very effectively engage the reader in a simple, yet profound story involving the lives of people who sincerely desire… and are working hard for success… just like every person who reads Tips for Success.
Embedded within this simple, yet profound and life-changing story are The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success. I won’t spoil the beautiful story or the superb, life-changing content of the book. I will just say that the book provides excellent, crystal-clear perspective and advice as to:
- The Law Of Value
- The Law Of Compensation
- The Law Of Influence
- The Law Of Authenticity
- The Law Of Receptivity
I highly recommend The Go-Giver. An excellent book for sure! An excellent investment in terms of purchase price and time to carefully read, study, enjoy and apply the concepts contained within this book. It would be impossible, in my opinion, to carefully and seriously read and study this book without significant personal and professional benefit.
Read the book and begin applying its incredible and life-changing universal wisdom to your work and your life. Then, follow the example of my good friend and colleague, Calvin Colbert. If you like and benefit from the book…spread the word. Why not suggest or ask every member of your family to read and apply the concepts of this book? You will have given a priceless gift to those you love and cherish most!
And what about your team members, your friends, and your colleagues? Remember my friend and colleague Calvin Colbert… “Some of the most beautiful and precious gifts in life are wonderful friends and colleagues who provide great personal and professional value by providing highly relevant “tips” from time to time.” My friend Calvin did exactly that. And now… it is your turn!